ScratchPad ties it all together in the latest update with support for Audiobus 2, Audio Copy 2, and much more. Nominated for a 2014 TEC Award, Scratchpad is making waves in the mobile market allowing users to create playful and pumping songs in seconds. Check it out today on the App Store.
- Full support for iOS 8, continued support for iOS 7
- Support for Audiobus 2, Audio Copy 2, and Inter-App Audio has been added
- Performance enhancements using low latency settings
- Now includes support for dynamic latency changes
- Easier drag and drop functionality to move loops from one cell to another
- Improved stability, project handling, user interface, and bug fixes to enhance the user experience
Pricing and Availability:
For current ScratchPad owners, the 1.3 update is a free download from the App Store. For new customers, ScratchPad 1.3 is available for $3.99. Full product information is available here.
Askaudiomag gives it a “Best of 2014 iOS apps”. Check out the article here.
Z3TA+ iOS V1.1 Now Available – Full MIDI Support for iPad
Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime. The version 1.1 update is free for Z3TA+ iOS users and includes numerous user-requested enhancements.
Download Z3TA+ 1.1 on your iPad
- For greater expressiveness, a simple yet powerful MIDI Learn mode offers multiple continuous controller assignments or multiple continuous controllers per assignment
- MIDI Learn save, load, and clear configuration functions
- Improved MIDI Channel selection (Omni as well as channels 1-16)
- Multiple MIDI input selection
- Clock Sync for tight rhythmic integration with other instruments and systems
- MIDI input indicator lights for visual feedback
- Manual localization in French, German, and Japanese
- Onboard X/Y Pad integration with more factory presets Continue reading “Z3TA+ iOS 1.1 Update – Full MIDI Support for iPad”
Z3TA+ iOS now available
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. Now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+ on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, real-time oscillator modulation, dual mode filtering, and flexible effects. Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative toolkit for making music anywhere, anytime Continue reading “Z3TA+ iOS now available for iPad”