- D’Angelico Excel EX-DC: a great semihollow guitar and my most recent acquisition
- D’Angelico NYL-2: a lovely archtop – also bought recently. I replaced the stock pickup with a Kent Armstrong floating humbucker and really love the sound. It can sound delicate or more modern if you want it too. I’m glad I got one before D’Angelico stopped manufacturing these.
- 1982 Gibson ES-335TD.
- Godin LGX-SA – my primary solid body guitar these days. Its a really versatile axe.
- Paul Reed Smith PRS CE-22: A classic solid body from PRS.
- Ibanez GB-10 – my oldest axe, bought this one in 1982! I don’t use it a lot these days but it still has sentimental value to me 😉
- Taylor 810CE: This is actually a custom guitar I ordered -a cross between the 810 and 910 series with an Englemann spruce top and the electronics outboard (the fishman pocket blender). Its a great instrument but I sadly don’t use it as much as I should. Haven’t quite figured how to get around feedback problems with an acoustic guitar live.
- Baby Taylor: The little travel guitar that I take along with me occasionally when I travel.
Here’s a pic of my D’Angelico NYL-2 and Excel EX-DC:
More pix coming soon…